Zero tariffs from China to 10 countries including Afghanistan – WORLD
Zero tariffs from China to 10 countries including AfghanistanIt was reported that from December, China will introduce zero customs tariffs on 98 percent of goods from 10 countries, including Afghanistan.China will continue to invest in Afghanistan, the Republic of Benin, Burkina Faso, the Republic of Guinea-Bissau, the Kingdom of Lesotho, the Republic of Malawi, the Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe, Tanzania, as of December 1, 2022, according to the latest statement from the Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council of China. Uganda and It was announced that they would apply a zero customs tariff to 98 per cent of goods coming from 10 least developed countries, including Zambia. In the coming days, similar tariffs will be applied to the products of all least developed countries that have diplomatic relations with China.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- CIA director William Burns met with the head of Russian foreign intelligence in Ankara. LATEST UPDATES, Russia, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
- Will saving Central America save democracy?
- The women’s gubernatorial hopefuls break records with their primary win
- Russian fertilizers are sent to Africa with the permission of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Illegal migration to America takes lives. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “Made in China” strengthened the economic development of all countries of the world – WORLD
- The world population is over 8 billion. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- IMF calls for France’s ‘fiscal policy’
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu’s reaction to Greece: “The wind sows a storm” news. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events