Zelensky visited the border troops Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky visited military units near the conflict line in Donbass on the Day of the country’s Armed Forces.
Sharing footage of his visit on his Telegram account, the President of Ukraine said: “Thank you for your resilience and strength. You are an outpost of our independence. I think our next meeting will take place in Donetsk and Luhansk. Of course, I believe that this will also happen in Crimea,” he said, giving a message about the liberation of the regions under Russian occupation.
Information about the exact region in which Zelensky met with the military was not disclosed. However, in the video message shared by Zelensky, it is clear that he has giant letters with the name of the city of Slovyansk in front of him. It is known that it was a city not far from the besieged Bakhmut.
Ukrainian officials say clashes around Bakhmut have intensified in recent days.
Ukrainian drone attacks continue
Drone attacks in the Russian border region of Ukraine have been going on for two days. Military experts say the attacks show how vulnerable Russia’s most important military installations are.
The Ukrainian authorities have not yet officially confirmed the attacks.
However, adviser to the President of Ukraine Mykhailo Podoliak on Twitter drew attention to the fact that he shared messages mocking Russia after the drone attacks, referring to this.
The British Ministry of Defense also described Russian attacks on military installations 500 kilometers from the border with Ukraine as Russia’s most strategic failure to protect its forces since the start of the war.
The shooting at military targets has caused an increase in criticism in Russia. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said his country would take all necessary measures to protect important military installations.
It was reported that a fire broke out at the airport in the Kursk region of Russia after being fired upon by unmanned aerial vehicles. Independent sources also report that today unmanned aerial vehicles attacked an industrial facility 80 kilometers from the border.
Russia also announced that it holds Kyiv responsible for the drone attacks on two air bases.
Finally, Russia is reported to have again targeted civilian targets and energy infrastructure.
It is alleged that after the attacks, almost half of the inhabitants of the capital Kyiv were left without electricity.
In the Odessa region in the south, it was announced that some important facilities, especially hospitals, have begun to supply electricity.
Russia is far from peace talks at this stage
While both U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian leader Vladimir Putin have said they are open to a diplomatic solution to the Ukraine issue, Russia is signaling it will not negotiate peace until there are terrorist attacks, which it calls “military operations.” “. “, in his own words, to achieve his goal.
Finally, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken spoke about the need for a just and lasting peace in connection with Russia’s attacks on Ukraine, which are now in their tenth month. Russia reacted to Blinken’s statements.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said he agreed with the idea that there should be a just and lasting peace. But Peskov said: “For this, it is necessary that the Russian military operation achieve its goals. “Russia must and will achieve its goals,” he said.
broadcast by Voice of America Zelensky visited the border troops in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Zelensky visited the border troops” is automatically posted on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district Zelensky visited the border troops The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The countdown begins for the news “Historic football match” France-Morocco. Last Minute GERMANY, France headlines and events
- A caricature of the crisis between France and Iran. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Aid organizations have ceased their activities in Afghanistan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU
- News of a gigantic government employee protest in France. Last Minute France, Spain headlines and events
- 2022 is the “election year”! Here are the names that fell out of the ballot box… – WORLD
- China sent 39 fighter jets to Taiwan in 24 hours. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News of hypersonic intimidation from Putin. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- Cooperation Decision at the Saudi Arabia-China Summit – WORLD
- ISIS claims to be attacking Taliban forces. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events