Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” – MIR
Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” KYIV (UAV) – Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war.”
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky took part in the conference “War in the world and new horizons”, which was attended by Ukrainian diplomats and ambassadors in Kyiv. Pointing to the importance of international assistance in the ongoing war with Russia, Zelenskiy said they were planning to set up an International Assistance Agency for Ukraine. He supported our territorial integrity,” he said.
“We must focus on EU and NATO membership”
Recalling that Ukraine has applied for membership in the European Union (EU) and NATO, Zelensky said: “Diplomatic representatives should especially focus on launching negotiations on Ukraine’s accession to the EU and preparing for the NATO summit. Ukrainian diplomats should support the citizens of Ukraine in their countries of residence , it must respond to identity issues, educational, social and cultural needs Our embassies and our state must be heard and seen in the countries where you work directly The working system of embassies must be updated In order for embassies to work fully as a team, the approach to the formation of the embassy team must be changed. The ambassador is responsible for the result, and therefore the embassy must influence the formation of the team,” he said.
“The Grain Deal Guarantees Food Security”
Emphasizing the importance of the grain agreement signed for the supply of Ukrainian grain to the world, Zelensky said: “The initiative to export grain from Ukraine keeps Ukraine on a par with countries that guarantee global security around the world. And I believe that we will increase such activities next year. Our interests are for the good of Ukraine. Particular attention is paid to regions and continents where it is underrepresented, as we need it to protect us from aggression from Russia and Russia. especially in Africa.”
“The most important task for all of us is to win this war”
In his speech to diplomats, Zelensky also relayed information about his most recent visit to the United States, saying: “I made my first foreign visit to the United States since the Russian aggression. It was a productive visit. defense. Congress, Ukraine and a strong financial for global security.” He’s working on a package. It’s a $45 billion package. Our biggest duty is to hasten victory for Ukraine, for our people. The most important task for all of us is to win this war We have to do it, and we will succeed,” he said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Song aid campaign news from elementary school children in England. Latest UK headlines and events
- News of FIFA’s call for compensation for World Cup workers. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- MINISTER YANIK CELEBRATED THE NEW YEAR OF UKRAINIAN CHILDREN – WORLD
- Beijing: news “Relations with Russia will deepen.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Good news for pilgrims: there are no age and age restrictions this year!
- News about the bomb last letter in Spain to the US embassy. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, Russia, headlines and events
- News about the threat of Orban’s EU veto. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- Russia continues to bomb Putin met with Xi Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- CO27 First week results: strong political discourse, insufficient funding, coordination and diversity – WORLD
- Patriotic promise to Ukraine from the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events