Yellen Cryptocurrency Inflation and Valuation – WORLD
“Cryptocurrencies are risky and even dangerous”
Assessing the bankruptcy of FTX, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency platforms, and the subsequent turmoil in the cryptocurrency markets, Yellen said that investing in financial products without “sufficient oversight” is “pretty risky.” investors and consumers should be very careful. Most of our financial markets have strong protective laws in place to protect investors and consumers. But regulation in the crypto space is not enough.” Noting that a lack of oversight and regulation played a role in FXT’s bankruptcy, Yellen said that cryptocurrencies are “extremely risky, and in some ways even dangerous assets.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Condolences from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Gaza – Kent News Agency
- News about the threat of detention of anti-COVID protesters in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The US is in touch with Russia for Griner and Whelan news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The news that sales of arms companies have been growing for 7 years. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TECHNOLOGICAL news headlines and events
- Russian economy pays heavy losses from war – MIR
- “Are the Turkish Armed Forces preparing for a ground operation in Syria?” News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- IMF announces growth forecasts for China – WORLD
- Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 months – WORLD
- The Swedish parliament has approved a law on combating terrorism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- The South Pacific was shaking with a magnitude of 6.9!