Xinjiang Railway organizes special trains for ice and snow tourism – WORLD
Xinjiang Railway organizes special trains for ice and snow tourismTraveling to Altai by train and skiing has become a new destination for many tourists this ski season. The Xinjiang Railway organizes special trains for ice and snow tourism. Traveling to Altai by train and skiing has become a new destination for many tourists this ski season. On December 28, the first special train for ice and snow tourism “Altai – the snow capital of China” departed from the Urumqi station of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China. The train in question has a distance of 908 kilometers. The train leaves in the evening and arrives at its destination in the morning.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “3 out of 10 cars are waiting in a garage in Venezuela.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Oil tankers are delayed in the Bosphorus Russia is concerned about the news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Riyadh will use uranium for a nuclear power plant. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- CIIE provides countries with easy access to the Chinese market – WORLD
- Iran has executed another person on charges of espionage. Latest UK headlines and events
- News from the Prime Minister of Denmark and Zelensky in southern Ukraine. Last Minute France, England, Russia headlines and events
- Kılıçdaroğlu will hold a joint press conference with Rifkin. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, UK, headlines and events
- News about the $1.7 billion demand for Venezuelan immigrants. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- At the Mzayen World Cup in Qatar, the most beautiful camels in the world are selected. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Finland wants to become a NATO member at the same time as Sweden. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events