Xinjiang Railway organizes special trains for ice and snow tourism – WORLD
Xinjiang Railway organizes special trains for ice and snow tourismTraveling to Altai by train and skiing has become a new destination for many tourists this ski season. The Xinjiang Railway organizes special trains for ice and snow tourism. Traveling to Altai by train and skiing has become a new destination for many tourists this ski season. On December 28, the first special train for ice and snow tourism “Altai – the snow capital of China” departed from the Urumqi station of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China. The train in question has a distance of 908 kilometers. The train leaves in the evening and arrives at its destination in the morning.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- MINISTER YANIK CELEBRATED THE NEW YEAR OF UKRAINIAN CHILDREN – WORLD
- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: We must not underestimate Russia. Last minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, POLITICS, Greece news headlines and events
- News “Russia will never achieve victory in Ukraine” Hot Russian news headlines and events
- Britain to donate 3,000 Eurovision tickets to Ukrainians displaced by war
- 50 billion yuan deal signed on first day of China Airshow – WORLD
- The Founding Fathers upset England by inventing American English
- The United States sent a nuclear submarine with guided missiles to the Middle East – MIR
- An optimistic view of the performance of the Chinese economy in the new year from Davos – WORLD
- Local elections in Spain: the strengthening of right-wing parties – MIR
- A look at the Fed, the boss of the dollar… – Kent News Agency
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.