Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
Xi unveils China’s vision for global developmentThe speech, which emphasized common development, resonated widely in the international community. The declaration approved at the end of the summit includes the positions of the Chinese side.Chinese President Xi Jinping said in his speech at the last G20 summit: “The G20 countries are great states of global and regional scale. These countries should effectively fulfill their responsibility to be a great state, set an example for other countries and take joint steps.” for the development and progress of the peace and happiness of mankind.” he said. Development is the key to solving all problems and the main force of revival.What development do we need in the current situation?At the G20 summit, Chinese President Xi Jinping responded by proposing a more inclusive, beneficial and sustainable global development. Food and energy security is the most urgent pillar of global development. To solve this problem, while striving for the smooth operation of global food and energy supply chains, Xi Jinping suggested: “We must form partnerships for trade in goods”, “we must resolutely oppose the politicization, instrumentalization and weaponization of food and energy issues.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The response of NATO and the United States to Putin on the nuclear deal. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- China sends 14 satellites into space in one launch – MIR
- News “Turkey is not among the most risky countries.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- According to a review by the World Economic Forum, a global recession is possible this year. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- News “The economic downturn will further distort social justice.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News of FIFA’s call for compensation for World Cup workers. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- The EU bans the import of deforestation products. Top news and events in EUROPE
- EU accuses Meta of violating competition rules
- News “280 million people were forced to leave their homes.”
- “We set off together, we will continue the journey together” news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.