WTO: “China is the engine of the world economy” – WORLD
WTO: “China is the engine of the world economy”Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, director general of the World Trade Organization (WTO), said China is the engine of the global economy. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told China Media Group after the conclusion of the World Economic Forum (WEF) that global cooperation needs to be stepped up to address the challenges facing the global economy. Ngozi said: “At the moment, the world is not completely free of the epidemic. The opening of China is good news for the global economy. In China, the consumer market will revive and the manufacturing industry will return to normal. China is the engine of the world economy.” used phrases.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Beijing: news “Relations with Russia will deepen.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The largest trial in Belgian history has begun. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- China opens its borders to tourists in three years. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Founding Fathers upset England by inventing American English
- Can Iran become a point of contact in Turkish-Israeli relations? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- International Index Report – WORLD
- China is approaching the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China Seed Conference 2023 has started – WORLD
- “It is clear that Finland and Sweden are ready for NATO.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.