World Bank: China’s economy will strengthen this year
World Bank: China’s economy will strengthen this yearWorld Bank Vice President Axel van Trotzenburg welcomed China’s loosening of measures to combat the COVID-19 outbreak, saying it would greatly boost the global economy.Vice President of the World Bank Axel van Trozenburg, Commenting positively on China’s easing of measures to combat the COVID-19 epidemic, he said that this would greatly advance the global economy. Trozenburg told China Media Group (CMG) that the world’s two largest economies, China and the US, will establish dialogue and create an area of cooperation. He said expansion efforts are great news for developing countries.Noting that changing China’s epidemic prevention measures would open up better prospects for the Chinese economy, Trozenburg said the strong growth of the Chinese economy would have a domino effect around the world.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The UN Security Council condemns the Taliban ban. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Paris murders are featured in the news for their 10th anniversary. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Russia to simplify visa regime for 19 countries, including Turkey – WORLD
- Blinken postponed a visit to China after news of the balloon crisis. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Helicopter crashed into nursing home! – Kent News Agency
- News of condolences and messages of support from Turkey’s leaders. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News of a spy case against a US citizen from Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Illegal migration to America takes lives. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- CUHM Annual Meeting Concludes – WORLD
- A busy night in Paris – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.