World Bank: China’s economy will strengthen this year
World Bank: China’s economy will strengthen this yearWorld Bank Vice President Axel van Trotzenburg welcomed China’s loosening of measures to combat the COVID-19 outbreak, saying it would greatly boost the global economy.Vice President of the World Bank Axel van Trozenburg, Commenting positively on China’s easing of measures to combat the COVID-19 epidemic, he said that this would greatly advance the global economy. Trozenburg told China Media Group (CMG) that the world’s two largest economies, China and the US, will establish dialogue and create an area of cooperation. He said expansion efforts are great news for developing countries.Noting that changing China’s epidemic prevention measures would open up better prospects for the Chinese economy, Trozenburg said the strong growth of the Chinese economy would have a domino effect around the world.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News on the way to UNESCO World Breakfast Day. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, CULTURE-ART, TOURISM, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- More nuclear scare news from Russia. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- News about the attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China’s current account surplus continues to rise – WORLD
- The Founding Fathers upset England by inventing American English
- News about the university ban on Taliban women. Last Minute ASIA, CURRENT, UK, POLITICS headlines and events
- Rising dollar in Lebanon forced taxi drivers to close their contacts – WORLD
- The news “The genocide against the Uyghurs continues for 6 years.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China sent 39 fighter jets to Taiwan in 24 hours. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- How whales fight global warming