Women can now swim topless in pools
In Berlin, Germany’s capital, women can swim topless in public pools.
In Berlin, Germany’s capital, the local government has announced its decision to allow women to swim topless in public pools. It is noted that the decision was made after a woman who was kicked out of a public pool because she sunbathed topless, began the fight for the rights. The woman’s claim for compensation by the name of Lotte Mees was not accepted. Mies said in a statement following the decision, “It is very important to me that all genders have the same rights. You have one breast, and others see it as a woman’s breast. Then you have different rules, and that’s the problem.” He said.
The authorities recognized that women were discriminated against.
It has been decided that all visitors to public swimming pools in Berlin are now entitled to topless services. The solution is known as Freikörperkultur. “Free movement of the body”. welcome
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The US will send 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- In 2021, the number of air passengers in the EU increased by 35 percent. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- News “American and Russian intelligence are discussing the exchange of prisoners.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China’s Ministry of Commerce answers questions about list of ‘unreliable entities’ – WORLD
- Elderly Americans live in retirement communities in Florida
- The key players in the Ukrainian conflict embody distinctive styles of leadership
- Developed countries use child labor the most in the supply chain. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- China and Russia call for dialogue on Ukraine crisis – WORLD
- $5 billion investment from Saudi Arabia to the Central Bank
- The yes to bull versus no to bullfight debate is escalating in Spain. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, TOURISM headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.