Will Europe be able to agree on a maximum price? – WORLD
You can offer a higher price
An EU official said the European Commission would propose a higher price cap than countries that back the price cap bid. On condition of anonymity, the diplomat said: “Otherwise, the ceiling on paper prices will never be implemented in practice.”
All EU countries need votes
Under the bill, which requires a vote by all EU countries, the market correction mechanism aims to prevent price increases similar to those seen last August. TTF futures contracts, which are accepted as an indicator of natural gas prices in Europe. , approached 314 euros per megawatt-hour on 26 August last summer. For two weeks in a row it remained above 225 euros per megawatt-hour.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The number of the extremely poor is on the rise in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Arabica occupies 70 percent of the world coffee market – WORLD
- 260 thousand tons of fertilizer News about donations from Russia to Africa. Last Minute AFRICA, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- “China could have 1,500 nuclear warheads by 2035.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Russia launches missile strikes on the Ukrainian city of Kherson, from which it is withdrawing. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Meeting of Chinese and US Defense Ministers – WORLD
- Zero tariffs from China to 10 countries including Afghanistan – WORLD
- Macron will meet with Biden in Washington. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Musk exposes former administration’s censorship policies – WORLD
- Russian actors imitate Macron and fool Dude Last Minute EUROPE, France, NOW, Russia headlines and events