WHO renames monkeypox virus – WORLD
The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that they have decided to name the monkeypox virus (Monkeypox), which has an impact in the world, especially in Europe, “Mpox” to avoid racist and stigmatizing language.In a written statement, the organization indicated that after a period of exchange of ideas with international health experts to change the name of the virus, member countries would be encouraged to refer to monkeypox as Mpox. .” it was said.It has been reported that Mpox will be recommended as the “preferred name” during a one-year transition period initiated for the name change, and then it will be used permanently. Known as one of the rare diseases caused by the endemic monkeypox virus. was first detected in humans in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 1970. After being discovered in monkeys in 1958, the virus was named “monkey pox”.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Wikipedia in Russia fined 2 million rubles for not removing fake information – MIR
- The oldest American city is still a mystery to many
- China signs $10 billion investment deal with Arab countries – WORLD
- Ceyhan terminal news stopped the flow of oil. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Air pollution news from the European Environment Agency. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- News about the discovery of new natural gas off South Cyprus. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Erdogan and Putin met by telephone News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- A moment of silence in memory of the victims of the earthquake in the EU. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- News “We are categorically against a new military operation.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- NATO gathered to help Ukraine Foreign Minister Cavusoglu discussed a tripartite memorandum. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, Russia headlines and events