WHO renames monkeypox virus – WORLD
The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that they have decided to name the monkeypox virus (Monkeypox), which has an impact in the world, especially in Europe, “Mpox” to avoid racist and stigmatizing language.In a written statement, the organization indicated that after a period of exchange of ideas with international health experts to change the name of the virus, member countries would be encouraged to refer to monkeypox as Mpox. .” it was said.It has been reported that Mpox will be recommended as the “preferred name” during a one-year transition period initiated for the name change, and then it will be used permanently. Known as one of the rare diseases caused by the endemic monkeypox virus. was first detected in humans in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 1970. After being discovered in monkeys in 1958, the virus was named “monkey pox”.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Chinese around the world enthusiastically celebrate the New Year – WORLD
- News of the call for assistance from the Turkish border. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Number of China-Europe freight trains through Korgas border crossing increased – WORLD
- News about runaway immigrants deported by France. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands headlines and events
- Song aid campaign news from elementary school children in England. Latest UK headlines and events
- 10 EU member states are sending search and rescue teams to Turkey. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- The Munich Security Conference news begins. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- News “13 thousand Ukrainian soldiers died in the war.” Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
- Chile reduces working hours per week from 45 to 40 hours – WORLD
- Free news with American basketball player Griner’s Barter Agreement. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.