While China’s gold production increased by 13 percent, there was a decrease in consumption – WORLD
While China’s gold production rose 13 percent, consumption fellAccording to data released by the China Gold Association (CGA), the country’s gold production reached 372,000 tons in 2022, up 13 percent.According to data released by the China Gold Association (CGA), the country’s gold production reached 372,000 tons in 2022, up 13 percent. Despite the increase in gold production, there is a decrease in consumption figures. Gold consumption decreased by 10.63 percent compared to the previous year and amounted to 1,001.74 tons.
In 2022, gold prices maintained their high levels in the global market due to factors such as the geopolitical crisis, the COVID-19 epidemic, the slowdown in the global economy and rising inflation.
CGA data showed that the average annual price of Au9999 refined fine gold on the Shanghai Gold Exchange reached 390.58 yuan per gram, up 4.53 percent year on year.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How whales fight global warming
- China to build 2,500 kilometers of high-speed rail in 2023 – WORLD
- “Why is CIIE preferred for the first launch of science-based products?” – WORLD
- Natural gas agreement between Qatar and China!
- The UN will increase assistance in case of an earthquake in northwestern Syria. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News In France, they discussed retirement at 65. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- 5.9 magnitude earthquake strikes Colombia – WORLD
- Armed attack on the prison: 14 dead, 13 injured
- Passengers have been asked to cancel or postpone their trips due to strikes in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- How have the sanctions affected the Russian economy? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.