Watch out for poisonous spinach! – Kent News Agency
It causes severe nausea and hallucinations in people who eat spinach.
Australia has issued a public health alert. The reason is poisonous spinach….
He went to the doctor because of spinach, which nine people in the country have so far eaten. Supermarket spinach has caused delirium (a brief loss of consciousness and perception), heart palpitations and blurred vision in people who consumed it.
Dr Darren Roberts of New South Wales said: “So far no one has died, which is very good news, but people are really sick. “They’re hallucinating, they’re seeing things that aren’t there,” he said. Although all those who got sick with spinach were from the city of Sydney, it was announced that the spinach that caused these events was a crop from the Riviera farms.
On the other hand, the farm claims that the spinach has become poisonous as a result of mixing with the “weed”.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Fitch Recession Warning for US and Eurozone – WORLD
- Washington’s secret museum that tourists can’t visit
- News about the decision to send patriots to Ukraine in Davos. Last Minute GERMANY, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Young people in Paris marched against the state pension reform. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of the military fortification plan from Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- “US and Russian intelligence chiefs discuss sensitive issues at meeting in Turkey” News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Another news about nuclear energy from Russia. Last Minute AFRICA, Russia headlines and events
- The woman who answered the question “Turkey” won the main prize!
- Can deposit term – Kent News Agency
- High-speed train service resumed between China’s hinterland and Hong Kong – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.