Warning news for those who are going to Turkey for health tourism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, HEALTH, TURKEY news headlines and events
The UK Foreign Office has warned its citizens who will travel to Turkey for health tourism and said 22 citizens who have received medical services in Turkey since 2019 have died.
Various advice and warnings are given to British citizens before traveling to the country they will be traveling to in the “travel tips” section of the ministry’s official website.
These warnings usually include topics such as security, health, terrorism, natural disasters, money, although this varies by country.
The UK Foreign Office periodically updates the Travel Tips website in line with developments in countries.
The Ministry made the final change to the advisory regarding Turkey on December 21 and updated the information in the Health section for “tourists considering medical/surgical/dental treatment in Turkey”.
In a ministry statement indicating that Turkey is preferred by many UK citizens for dental, surgery and aesthetic surgery as part of health tourism, it noted that standards for medical procedures and treatments vary around the world.
In a travel advisory that advises British citizens considering medical care in Turkey to do their own research, “it is unwise to rely on private companies that have a financial interest in arranging your treatment abroad. We know that since January 2019, 22 British citizens have died in Turkey after visiting health tourism.
The UK Foreign Office has also asked its citizens who are planning to travel to Turkey for health tourism purposes to contact the Turkish Ministry of Health approved locations and directed them to the website “healthturkiye.com” which has information on the subject.
According to the Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK), more than 670,000 people came to Turkey for the purpose of health tourism in 2021.
Again, according to TUIK data, the proportion of foreigners arriving in Turkey for health and medical reasons was 5 percent in the first quarter of 2022, 2.9 percent in the second quarter, and 1.3 percent in the third quarter.
broadcast by Voice of America Warning for those who travel to Turkey for health tourism in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. A warning for those who travel to Turkey for health tourism purposes is automatically posted on our website from the VOA website. in this area Warning for those who travel to Turkey for health tourism The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Li Qiang becomes China’s new prime minister – WORLD
- US condemns North Korea long-range ballistic missile test
- UN: News “Russian ammonia export to start soon.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- An influenza epidemic has been officially declared in Belgium. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT headlines and events
- Zelensky submitted to parliament a decision to impose sanctions against Iran for 50 years – WORLD
- The leader of the struggle for freedom, Dr. Remembered with a little mercy
- China and Russia call for dialogue on Ukraine crisis – WORLD
- Xinjiang’s foreign trade volume increased by 86.4 percent – WORLD
- Bolsonaro: investigation launched – MIR
- China-Laos railway transported 8.5 million passengers in a year – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.