Value-added of patent-intensive industries to exceed 14 trillion yuan in 2021 – WORLD
In China, the value-added of patent-intensive industries exceeded 14 trillion yuan in 2021.According to data released by the National Intellectual Property Administration of China and the National Bureau of Statistics, the value added of industries that widely use patents in the country reached 14 trillion 298 billion 300 million yuan in 2021, up 17.9% from the previous year. , accounted for 12.44 percent.According to data released by the National Intellectual Property Administration of China and the National Bureau of Statistics, the value added of industries that widely use patents in the country reached 14 trillion 298 billion 300 million yuan in 2021, up 17.9% from the previous year. According to the data, the production of new equipment was the largest sector, contributing 26.9% of the value added of patent-intensive industries with an added value of 3 trillion 845 billion 2 million yuan. The information and communication technology services sector with 3 trillion 63 billion 600 million yuan, accounting for 21. 4% added value of industries; 20 percent came from the manufacturing sector of information and communication technology with a volume of 2 trillion 854 billion 600 million yuan. The environmental protection sector, the smallest sector, also contributed 2.3% of value-added to patent-intensive industries with a volume of 322.8 billion yuan and achieved the highest growth rate with a growth rate of 9. It is followed by the information and communication technology manufacturing sector, which grew by 18.1%, while the value added of the environmental protection sector and the new equipment manufacturing sector grew faster with growth rates of 17.5% and 17.1% respectively.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Swedish support for Kosovo’s integration into EU institutions – WORLD
- Twitter has blocked the accounts of many journalists, including a Voice of America correspondent. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The news “Tanks donated by the West will not change anything.” Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- News “Negotiations with Turkey resume in mid-March.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Negotiations with Turkey should be based on the end of the occupation.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Syrian refugees are having trouble integrating. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- All Volkswagen assets in Russia are frozen – MIR
- international markets
- News “The gap between the rich and the poor is widening.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.