USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
The US Geological Survey said that a magnitude 7.5 earthquake hit the Tonga region at 10:48 local time today. The earthquake was reported to be 33 kilometers deep, but a tsunami warning was issued. There are fears that dangerous tsunami waves from the earthquake could reach Niue and Tonga.
On the other hand, it is not yet known whether there are casualties or casualties as a result of the earthquake.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- “U.S. Hulkbank trial sparks international outrage and diplomatic nightmare”. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- $500 million sales from Morgan Stanley – WORLD
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR
- News of the urgent meeting of NATO ambassadors. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- Russian fertilizers are sent to Africa with the permission of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “The Taliban commit human rights crimes against women and girls.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Prince Abdullah: The Iranian nation will not allow foreign interference and terrorists to protect its interests and security – Iran News
- News about Kirby’s “Forbidden VOA” response to the Taliban. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The South Pacific was shaking with a magnitude of 6.9!