US senators visited Kyiv – MIR
US senators visited KyivKyiv (AA) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky met in Kyiv with a delegation of US senators consisting of Lindsey Graham, Richard Blumenthal and Sheldon Whitehouse.According to a written statement by the Presidium of Ukraine, US Senators Graham, Blumenthal and Whitehouse, who were negotiating in Kyiv, were received by Zelensky, who briefed the delegation on developments around the Russian-Ukrainian war. Ukraine Zelensky thanked the senators for supporting his country: “This will include military equipment and ammunition, which is very important. The United States is a leader in this extremely important issue.” During the meeting, issues such as the continuation of sanctions against Russia and the continuation of military assistance to Ukraine were discussed.
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The number of Ukrainian refugees arriving in Poland has exceeded 9.5 million people. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Zero tariffs from China to 10 countries including Afghanistan – WORLD
- Macron will meet with Biden in Washington. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “77 grain vessels are queuing in Turkey”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- $445 billion export insurance policy in six months in China – WORLD
- News “Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine show Putin’s brutality.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “We do not rule out the possibility.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- As foreign trade grows, confidence in Chinese-made products grows – WORLD
- China will discover if there is water on the moon – WORLD