US senators visited Kyiv – MIR
US senators visited KyivKyiv (AA) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky met in Kyiv with a delegation of US senators consisting of Lindsey Graham, Richard Blumenthal and Sheldon Whitehouse.According to a written statement by the Presidium of Ukraine, US Senators Graham, Blumenthal and Whitehouse, who were negotiating in Kyiv, were received by Zelensky, who briefed the delegation on developments around the Russian-Ukrainian war. Ukraine Zelensky thanked the senators for supporting his country: “This will include military equipment and ammunition, which is very important. The United States is a leader in this extremely important issue.” During the meeting, issues such as the continuation of sanctions against Russia and the continuation of military assistance to Ukraine were discussed.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Indonesian mine explosion kills 9 – WORLD
- “The role of the grain initiative is critical in preventing a food crisis.” News headlines and last minute events in Spain
- This time the Koran was burned in Copenhagen News from Palu. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- Answer to Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu from Russia! – Kent News Agency
- Will European solidarity continue? News. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- 10 Butterfly Facts You’ve Never Heard
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- Education ban for Taliban women! – Kent News Agency
- The Taliban’s tough response to Prince Harry. Latest UK and Spanish news, headlines and events
- What does the suspension of New START mean? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.