US Producer Price Index Beats Expectations
US Producer Price Index Beats Expectations In the US, the Producer Price Index (PPI) rose 0.3% m/m and 7.4% year-on-year in November, beating expectations. Details are coming…
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Supporters of Bolsonaro are expelled from the presidential palace and Congress. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Thousands of people lined up to see the old Pope’s body. Top news and events in EUROPE
- News Behramoglu in Paris for the first book of poetry translated into French. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- News “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU”. Last minute Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News “Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine show Putin’s brutality.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- 260 thousand tons of fertilizer News about donations from Russia to Africa. Last Minute AFRICA, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- The first meeting of the chiefs of staff of the United States and Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Critical news of the visit from Berlin to Ankara. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- News of a knife attack at a train station in Paris. Last Minute France, England headlines and events
- News “The climate crisis is an existential threat to the planet.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events