US Producer Price Index Beats Expectations
US Producer Price Index Beats Expectations In the US, the Producer Price Index (PPI) rose 0.3% m/m and 7.4% year-on-year in November, beating expectations. Details are coming…
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Pope Francis hospitalized
- Iran published “Confession on the death penalty one Akbari”. Latest UK headlines and events
- Asian stock markets were mixed – WORLD
- Thwarting a red wave, Generation Z emerges as a powerful voting power
- From the European Union of Turkish Journalists to RTÜK: we will not be silent! News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- China simplifies land and sea customs clearance – WORLD
- In Dubai, gamers are increasingly prominent as the gaming industry gains traction in the city.
- EU countries have agreed on coordinated measures for passengers from China. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- THY has canceled some of its flights to Brussels due to strike news. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News about the decision to send patriots to Ukraine in Davos. Last Minute GERMANY, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.