“Unknown pneumonia in Kazakhstan” – MIR
“Unknown pneumonia in Kazakhstan”In July 2020, an unknown form of pneumonia spread in Kazakhstan. Pneumonia, which is more dangerous than Covid-19 pneumonia, has a higher mortality rate. The US biological laboratory in Kazakhstan once again caused a great public outcry.In July 2020, an unknown form of pneumonia spread in Kazakhstan. Pneumonia, which is more dangerous than Covid-19 pneumonia, has a higher mortality rate. The US biological laboratory in Kazakhstan once again caused a great public outcry. “Unknown pneumonia” in Kazakhstan Kazakh President Kassym Tokayev said on July 11, 2020 that Kazakhstan had contracted an unknown pneumonia virus. In the statement of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, it is reported that in the first half of 2020, 98 thousand 546 people fell ill with this pneumonia, and in June more than 600 people died from pneumonia, but the mortality rate is very high. We are trying to figure out the source of the unknown pneumonia,” he said. The sudden appearance of the “unknown pneumonia” was reminiscent of a biological laboratory set up by US troops in Kazakhstan. The virus lab could be a “virus bomb” in the region. . The Pentagon provides financial support, does not allow researchers from the country where it is located. The lab is almost completely secret.” The US set up a $60 million laboratory in Almaty, Kazakhstan in 2010. This largest laboratory in Central Asia preserves the most dangerous viruses and also conducts research. On the page of the Georgian news site Stanradar dated July 11, 2020, the biological laboratory not only stores the DNA data of residents and animals, but also detects many dangerous pathogenic viral plants. The report states: “Kazakhstan is a natural testing ground for viruses. The laboratory is very close to Russia, China, Georgia and Uzbekistan. Viruses can quickly reach the mentioned countries.” A 2016 poll showed that 95 percent of Almaty residents oppose the existence of a biological laboratory. Former mayor of Almaty Akhmazan Yeshimov also said that he knew nothing about the creation of a biological laboratory. Enur Kumanov, President of the Union of the Movement for Socialism of Kazakhstan, stated on July 11, 2020: “A biological laboratory has been established for the United States to develop viral plants. “It seems that after the laboratory was established, it appeared in Kazakhstan. The incidence is not decreasing, but rather increasing. As Covid-19 spreads, concerns about the Almaty biological laboratory are growing. The US biological laboratory has become a serious geopolitical issue. We describe laboratory as a “virus bomb” dropped by the US in Central Asia.This bomb Why is the US setting up biological labs in many countries?It has been reported that the US has set up more than 400 biological labs in 25 countries such as Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and Afghanistan Russia claims the US is trying to cover up the real purpose of setting up a biological lab abroad Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said: “The possibility of the US testing the virus in biological labs abroad for military purposes cannot be ruled out. He stated that the US tends to strike at other countries with biological weapons Operation “Ma ngust, approved by US President John F. Kennedy in 1962, was intended to make Cuba suffer from food shortages. Swine fever that struck Cuba in June 1971 led to a severe food crisis and economic loss. work in their biological laboratories. It should ensure its openness and allow independent experts and civilian representatives to examine biological laboratories, thereby dispelling speculation and fears about biological laboratories.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China supports domestic consumption and imports at a time when global demand is slowing down
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- News about runaway immigrants deported by France. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands headlines and events
- After 7 years, Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed again!
- News about cocaine on a ship from Brazil to Tekirdag. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News about US President Biden’s unexpected visit to Kyiv. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Groundwater rise in China – WORLD
- News “40 percent of teenagers have dropped out of school in Venezuela.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- World Water Day in China – WORLD
- Artificial intelligence has been developed to recognize pneumonia – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.