Ukrainian detachments went to the earthquake zone from military news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Ukrainian rescuers are among the teams with the most experience in rescuing the living from the rubble due to the war in their country.
Despite the war in the country, Kyiv sent a search and rescue team of 88 people to Turkey.
Oleksandr Khorunzhiy, spokesman for the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, said: “There is a war going on in our country, but we understand that we need help, that help is mutual. There is no other way.”
The Ukrainian squads include search and rescue specialists, doctors, specially trained dogs and trainers, as well as firefighters.
The Ukrainian team is also supporting earthquake victims with tents and generators they set up in Antakya.
Ukrainian teams try to stay away from Russian teams operating in Turkey. Russia invaded Ukraine last February. Thousands of people died on both sides in a war that has continued ever since.
Khorunzhiy said: “We will try to keep our distance from the Russian search and rescue teams as much as possible. We learned from the coordination center that Russian emergency teams are working far from here. We won’t see them.”
broadcast by Voice of America Ukrainian detachments went to the earthquake zone from the war in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that Ukrainian detachments left the war for the earthquake is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Ukrainian detachments went to the earthquake zone from the war The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Israeli government passes controversial budget in parliament, ‘judicial reform’ is next – WORLD
- UN: 15 million square meters of territory in Libya mined with explosives – WORLD
- China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.
- News of great interest in the peace demonstration in Berlin. Last Minute GERMANY, BERLIN, Russia, headlines and events
- China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022 – WORLD
- China-Laos Railway carries 9 million passengers – WORLD
- In the US, inflation data will be on the agenda – WORLD
- UN increases aid to earthquake victims. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- What is a job change? 10 Things to Consider for Those Considering Changing Jobs During Certain Periods
- Researchers set the date for the appearance of table and wine grapes