Ukraine: Grain corridor agreement extended for another 120 days – WORLD
Ukraine: Grain corridor agreement extended for another 120 daysKYIV (AA) – Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Oleksandr Kubrakov announced that a decision had been made to extend the term of the Grain Corridor Agreement for 120 days.Kubrakov, in a post on his Twitter account, said that the Grain Corridor Agreement has been extended for another 120 days, noting that they are grateful to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar and the United Nations (UN). Secretary General Antonio Gutteris, they remained faithful to the said agreement. “Thanks to our joint efforts, 25 million tons of Ukrainian grain have been supplied to world markets,” Kubrakov said. The grain corridor agreement was signed in Istanbul on July 22, 2022 between Turkey, Ukraine, Russia and the UN, which was extended for 120 days from November 19, 2022. The agreement expires today.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The ministers of Japan and Germany discussed the possibilities of cooperation between the two countries – WORLD
- Historical news Biodiversity agreements with COP15. Last minute AFRICA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- What does the suspension of New START mean? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Islamic religion does not prohibit women’s education.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- This year, 47 tons of drugs have been seized in Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The death toll from the rocket attack on the Dnieper, organized by Russia, has risen to 40 people. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- The aid collected by the Turks in Europe continues to be sent to the victims of the earthquake. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- What will the Ukrainian war look like in 2023? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Davos: World Economic Forum 2023 – WORLD
- News of hypersonic intimidation from Putin. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.