Ukraine fired on a lot of Russian drones. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
In Ukraine, which has entered 2023 with war, President Volodymyr Zelensky said last night that Ukrainian forces shot down 45 Iranian-made Witness drones fired by Russia on the first night of the year.
Ukrainian cities entered the new year under Russian rocket fire. Russia continued its attacks for the first time for the third consecutive night. This is said to be indicative of a change in Russian attack tactics, which usually space a week between attacks.
“There is a lot of noise in the region and in the capital, there were drone attacks last night,” Kyiv Governor Oleksiy Kuleba said. Kyiv Mayor Vitaliy Kilichko also noted that as a result of the shelling, some power and heat supply systems were disabled.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky congratulated the people on the support of the soldiers and each other.
“Drones, missiles and nothing else will help them. Because we are united, the only thing that unites them is fear,” Zelensky said.
On the other hand, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported that 63 Russian soldiers were killed in an airstrike by Ukrainian aircraft on the city of Makiivka in the Russian-controlled Donetsk region. The pictures published on the Internet show that the building has turned into ruins and smoke has gone.
Russian official Daniil Bezsonov said there was a massive explosion in the building, and American-made rockets hit the building, which was used by Russian soldiers in the minutes of the new year.
Sounds like “Long Live Ukraine”
On the first day of the year, foreign news agencies turned on sirens in the capital of Kyiv, and city residents took to their balconies and shouted: “Long live Ukraine! Long live the heroes,” he said.
In the last days of 2022, both Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Russian President Vladimir Putin have signaled that their struggle will continue.
U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bridget Brink tweeted: “Russia coldly and cowardly attacked Ukraine in the early hours of the new year. But Putin still doesn’t seem to understand that Ukrainians are made of iron.”
Western message of support for Ukraine in 2023
In the last months of 2022, Russia carried out attacks on Ukraine’s infrastructure, leaving many cities without electricity and water.
Under the influence of winter conditions, the press reflects that the war has reached a dead end.
While Western leaders pledged continued support for Ukraine in the new year, US President Joe Biden recently hosted Zelensky in Washington, and the Ukrainian leader addressed Congress.
French President Emmanuel Macron also said in his New Year’s Eve speech: “We will always be with you in the new year.”
broadcast by Voice of America Ukraine shot down many Russian UAVs in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that Ukraine has fired on a large number of Russian drones is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Ukraine shot down many Russian UAVs The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-Covid-19 levels. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- As foreign trade grows, confidence in Chinese-made products grows – WORLD
- Ukraine resists despite intense clashes in Soledar. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Agree to appoint an ambassador to Egypt
- Yemen: Saudi-led coalition must remain in Yemen
- News of accusations of military espionage against a Russian businessman in Poland. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Investor confidence in Germany exceeded expectations – WORLD
- Agreed maximum price for natural gas in EU news. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Historical news Biodiversity agreements with COP15. Last minute AFRICA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- EU accuses Meta of violating competition rules
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.