UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU
The UK Prime Minister’s Office Number 10 denied the Sunday Times report, saying the British government does not have a Swiss-style deal with the European Union.The Sunday Times stated that the UK’s agreement with the EU could be modeled after its relationship with Switzerland, but that the agreement would not include freedom of action. Tony Dunker, CEO of the British Confederation of Industry, called on British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to resolve a dispute with the EU over UK-Northern Ireland trade in order to create more trade opportunities and ease immigration restrictions. “We have a very timid immigration system to attract skilled workers,” Dunker said, arguing that the labor shortage in the UK economy is adding to “stagflation” pressures. The government should focus on the potential benefits of the current deal, such as partnerships in “Science and mutual recognition of professional qualifications,” Dunker said. for the Northern Ireland Protocol,” Dunker said. used his words.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Sevinch takes him to the difficult days of the Khojaly genocide
- Russia’s need for oil from the US to India – MIR
- News that winter will worsen living conditions in Afghanistan. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- $73 billion agreement was signed at the 5th Import Fair – WORLD
- The world’s largest floating windmill is made in China
- “The US is deeply concerned about Whelan’s situation.” Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- Russia is expected to extend the grain deal – MIR
- Explosion in Istanbul’s busiest street kills and injures people
- On the Edge in the USA! Why is the Sword Claw Movement disturbing?
- News “Putin is open to dialogue on Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia