UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU
The UK Prime Minister’s Office Number 10 denied the Sunday Times report, saying the British government does not have a Swiss-style deal with the European Union.The Sunday Times stated that the UK’s agreement with the EU could be modeled after its relationship with Switzerland, but that the agreement would not include freedom of action. Tony Dunker, CEO of the British Confederation of Industry, called on British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to resolve a dispute with the EU over UK-Northern Ireland trade in order to create more trade opportunities and ease immigration restrictions. “We have a very timid immigration system to attract skilled workers,” Dunker said, arguing that the labor shortage in the UK economy is adding to “stagflation” pressures. The government should focus on the potential benefits of the current deal, such as partnerships in “Science and mutual recognition of professional qualifications,” Dunker said. for the Northern Ireland Protocol,” Dunker said. used his words.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the January 6 Congress attack benchmark and calls for “Bolsonaro’s return”. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Meta earnings beat expectations in the last quarter of last year – WORLD
- Taiwan has extended compulsory military service to one year. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The EU has agreed on new military assistance to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- The 16th Art Dubai has opened its doors preview – WORLD
- Support for search and rescue services from Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Signal “Membership of Sweden and Finland may withdraw from NATO.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- The famous pianist will give a concert in Istanbul!
- Blinken postponed a visit to China after news of the balloon crisis. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Turkey Confidence Index Announced
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.