UK minimum wage plan – WORLD
British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak plans to raise the minimum wage, according to The Times.Sunak will raise the living wage and provide 8 million households with a £1,100 living wage payment. , they will. This corresponds to an increase of approximately 10 percent.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 3 New news from the Taykonaut Tiangong space station is on its way. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Investors are snapping up affordable homes, especially in black neighborhoods
- OPEC has again lowered its forecast for global oil demand. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- China fights Covid with oil – WORLD
- IMF calls for France’s ‘fiscal policy’
- “Are the Turkish Armed Forces preparing for a ground operation in Syria?” News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Fed/Harker: Growth to slow in coming months – WORLD
- 4 Signs Your Plants Need Care
- News “We have resumed joint patrols with the Coalition.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- $1.44 billion investment in natural gas from Norway – WORLD