UK faces worst production drop since pandemic – WORLD
UK output has fallen to its lowest level since nationwide lockdowns closed parts of the economy during the Covid-19 pandemic, according to data from Lloyds Bank.In October, production fell in key areas of the UK economy tracked by the UK Sector Tracker due to lower demand for goods and services. Twelve of the 14 manufacturing, services and construction sectors experienced a decline in production last month compared to nine sectors in September.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China is developing a new generation rocket to fly to the moon – MIR
- Life in France has stopped: Black Thursday news. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Xi’s idea of humanity’s common destiny promotes peace
- Ceyhan terminal news stopped the flow of oil. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Ukrainian interior minister dies in helicopter crash Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Olaf Scholz has already announced his candidacy. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- ATGB: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Pope Francis discharged from hospital – WORLD
- Saudi Arabia: Our investment in Iran can be realized quickly – WORLD
- China Logistics Efficiency Index 44.7% in January – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.