U.S. President Biden’s call for “lower oil prices” – WORLD
U.S. President Biden’s call for “lower oil prices”With oil prices falling from summer peaks in the US, US President Joe Biden reiterated his call for oil companies to cut prices.In his speech at the meeting, US President Biden said that last month oil prices in the world declined, but this decline was not reflected in prices. “Meanwhile, oil and gas companies continue to record record profits in the billions of dollars,” Biden said. he said.Last month, US oil futures fell 9.2%. Biden said there was a price imbalance across the country, with prices higher in Western states due to low crude oil refining capacity. pump to reflect the cost you pay for the product.” Biden made a similar call when the average gas price topped $5 a gallon earlier in the year. Prices in the United States have also fallen by more than $1 on average since then. then as prices fell in international markets with an increase in cases in China and an expectation of a slowdown in global growth.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The energy crisis between Russia and the West continues! – WORLD
- The French healthcare system is going through a “painful period”. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, HEALTH, Health Headlines and Events
- News from the EU-Ukraine Summit “Under the Sirens” in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, France, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- EU: We are ready to provide all kinds of support to China, including the Covid-19 vaccine. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- The world population is estimated at more than 8 billion people. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, WEBTV news headlines and events
- The opening of two additional border gates from Turkey is on the agenda of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- FIFA Barrier news on TekLove at the World Cup. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- News from Sweden and Finland call Turkey for “NATO membership”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- Waller made an assessment of the economic outlook at the American think tank Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). – PEACE
- China has drilled the deepest exploratory well on the Eurasian continent – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.