U.S. President Biden’s call for “lower oil prices” – WORLD
U.S. President Biden’s call for “lower oil prices”With oil prices falling from summer peaks in the US, US President Joe Biden reiterated his call for oil companies to cut prices.In his speech at the meeting, US President Biden said that last month oil prices in the world declined, but this decline was not reflected in prices. “Meanwhile, oil and gas companies continue to record record profits in the billions of dollars,” Biden said. he said.Last month, US oil futures fell 9.2%. Biden said there was a price imbalance across the country, with prices higher in Western states due to low crude oil refining capacity. pump to reflect the cost you pay for the product.” Biden made a similar call when the average gas price topped $5 a gallon earlier in the year. Prices in the United States have also fallen by more than $1 on average since then. then as prices fell in international markets with an increase in cases in China and an expectation of a slowdown in global growth.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Airlines in Spain have gone on strike and about 70 flights have been canceled. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, TOURISM headlines and events
- Minister Kirishki in Montreal! – Kent News Agency
- Erdogan travels to Germany in the news on 27 January. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Cologne, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Israel and UAE sign customs agreement – WORLD
- Democrats have secured control of the Senate in the US midterms.
- Former UK Prime Minister Truss in Taiwan – WORLD
- Demonstration against pension reform in Paris – WORLD
- FIFA Barrier news on TekLove at the World Cup. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- Kenya launches first Earth observation satellite into space – MIR
- News of the urgent meeting of NATO ambassadors. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events