“Two meetings had a big impact on the world” – WORLD
“Two meetings had a great impact on the world”The 1st meeting of the 14th National People’s Congress (CIC) of China and the 1st meeting of the National Committee of the 14th People’s Political Consultative Council of China (ÇHSDK) (two meetings) in Beijing, the capital of China, caused great resonance in the world.The 1st meeting of the 14th National People’s Congress (CIC) and the 1st meeting (two meetings) of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Committee (ÇHSDK) in Beijing, the capital of China, had a great impact. head of the Tribuna newspaper, said that China has made great strides in economic development in recent years, and noted that the complete eradication of poverty in the country is particularly admirable. Djordje Samojlović, a correspondent for the Vecherniye Novosti newspaper published in Serbia, said that infrastructure construction work in Serbia has intensified as part of the One Belt, One Road initiative, and the country’s economy has strengthened. Samojlovic noted that human and cultural contacts between Serbs and Chinese have also increased. Supachai, a correspondent for the Thai newspaper The Manager, said, “The Belt and Road Initiative has brought about great changes in our country. The new energy has been used in buses in Thailand. With the help of China, our solar products and new energy vehicles have been developed, and the environmental conditions in our country have improved.” used phrases.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- What is a “quiet layoff” that does not fall off the agenda of the business world?
- China, Spain celebrate 50 years of diplomatic relations – WORLD
- News “We don’t want conflict with China.” Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
- Twitter Blue Tick paid prices have changed!
- The free press cannot be blocked! News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- $1.78 billion Fund News from the World Bank to Turkey. Last minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- $73 billion agreement was signed at the 5th Import Fair – WORLD
- The majority of Americans want Supreme Court reform, and here’s how it might work
- A moment of silence in memory of the victims of the earthquake in the EU. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- 6 TAV airports included in the Skytrax list – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.