Twitter Blue Tick Sale Stopped!
Twitter said it has stopped paid checks due to users abusing the service by impersonating brands and individuals.
Previously, the blue tick was intended for verified accounts of politicians, famous personalities, journalists and other public figures. However, Musk introduced a public subscription option that he was willing to pay for earlier this week to boost revenue.
A source told Reuters that the sale has been halted and Twitter has yet to issue a statement on the matter.
On the other hand, some users who have already paid for the service say that paid blue checkmarks have disappeared from their accounts.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Patriot and Marder support news from Germany to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Does China run police stations in the US? News. Last Minute Netherlands, UK, headlines and events
- Ukrainian soldiers will be trained at a US military base on how to use the Patriot system. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Why has the war in Ukraine not improved relations with the EU? News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- China creates new logistics center to organize thousands of trips to Europe – WORLD
- News about the reaction of North Korea to the exercises of the United States and South Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Mask warning to users!
- LPG tank explosion: 1 dead
- “Why is CIIE preferred for the first launch of science-based products?” – WORLD
- The US delegation made contacts in the China news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.