Twitter Blue Tick Sale Stopped!
Twitter said it has stopped paid checks due to users abusing the service by impersonating brands and individuals.
Previously, the blue tick was intended for verified accounts of politicians, famous personalities, journalists and other public figures. However, Musk introduced a public subscription option that he was willing to pay for earlier this week to boost revenue.
A source told Reuters that the sale has been halted and Twitter has yet to issue a statement on the matter.
On the other hand, some users who have already paid for the service say that paid blue checkmarks have disappeared from their accounts.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about fierce battles for the mining town of Soledar in Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to grow – WORLD
- World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit has come to an end – WORLD
- News of the F-35 crisis in Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- CUHM Annual Meeting Concludes – WORLD
- Historians tackle the biggest lies about America’s past
- China-Laos Railway carries 9 million passengers – WORLD
- China expects domestic tourists to reach 4.55 billion in 2023 – WORLD
- China is the country with the newest forest area in the world – WORLD
- News of the US call for the opening of the Lachin corridor. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia