Twitter Blue Tick paid prices have changed!
Twitter has announced that the blue tick subscription app will be launched from December 12th. But prices will be different on Android and iOS.
The Twitter you bought from Elon Musk is restarting its previously controversial subscription system. Twitter said in a statement that the app will be active from December 12th.
On the other hand, it was announced that the app would have a monthly subscription fee of $8. However, for Apple users, the subscription fee has been increased to $11.
Twitter Blue Tick paid prices have changed! The article first appeared on the Kent News Agency.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- USA: “We support changing the structure of the UN Security Council.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin dies – WORLD
- China is preparing to open its borders in 3 years. Last Minute GERMANY, ASIA, Greece headlines and events
- Twitter has lifted its ban on political ads. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Why immigrant children outperform more than children born in the United States
- Iran has executed another person on charges of espionage. Latest UK headlines and events
- News of tensions between Iranian teams at the World Cup. Last Minute EUROPE, FOOTBALL, CURRENT, SPORT headlines and events
- Guzman took over Mexico returns in Battlefield news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Helicopter crashed into nursing home! – Kent News Agency
- China opens its borders to tourists in three years. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events