Twitter Blue Tick paid prices have changed!
Twitter has announced that the blue tick subscription app will be launched from December 12th. But prices will be different on Android and iOS.
The Twitter you bought from Elon Musk is restarting its previously controversial subscription system. Twitter said in a statement that the app will be active from December 12th.
On the other hand, it was announced that the app would have a monthly subscription fee of $8. However, for Apple users, the subscription fee has been increased to $11.
Twitter Blue Tick paid prices have changed! The article first appeared on the Kent News Agency.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China leads in patent applications, but lags US and Europe in value added – GLOBAL
- People call for evacuation in flood-hit Burketown in northwest Australia – WORLD
- Kenya launches first Earth observation satellite into space – MIR
- 2022 is the “election year”! Here are the names that fell out of the ballot box… – WORLD
- Rolls-Royce and Gulfstream take important step towards sustainable aviation – WORLD
- Downshift signal from Fed member – MIR
- 3 New news from the Taykonaut Tiangong space station is on its way. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- OPEC maintains stable forecast for global oil demand growth – WORLD
- NATO and the EU have signed a Statement of “Strengthening Cooperation”. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Bolivar lost 58% of its value in three months. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.