Turkey Confidence Index Announced
The January 2023 Consumer Confidence Index data from the Turkish Statistical Institute has been made public.
The results of a study of consumer trends conducted by TÜİK in cooperation with the Turkish Statistical Institute (TÜİK) and the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey were announced. According to this; The seasonally adjusted index of consumer confidence, calculated in January, rose by 4.6% compared with the previous month. The indicator, which was 75.6 in December, became 79.1 in January.
While the monthly survey of consumer trends measures consumers’ current assessments of their financial position and the economy as a whole, their expectations for the future, their propensities to spend and save, the consumer confidence index calculated from the results of the survey can take values in the range 0- 200.
WHAT DOES THE TRUST INDEX SHOW?
A consumer confidence index greater than 100 indicates an optimistic situation, and below 100 indicates pessimistic consumer confidence.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ukrainian soldiers will be trained at a US military base on how to use the Patriot system. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Russia Says “Yes” to Ukraine’s Annexation Referendum – MIR
- NATURAL GAS PRICES DECLINED IN EUROPE – IN THE WORLD
- Thousands of people lined up to see the old Pope’s body. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Biden’s border security statement. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast – WORLD
- Supporters of the terrorist organization PKK attacked the police in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Natural gas agreement between Qatar and China!
- The world continues to heat up rapidly. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Indonesia joins RCEP countries – WORLD