Truss becomes new UK prime minister – WORLD
Truss becomes the new British Prime MinisterTruss became the new leader of the British Conservative Party and the country’s new prime minister.New British Prime Minister announced. Former foreign secretary Liz Truss, known for her hawkish politics, became the name that succeeded Boris Johnson, who left office after numerous scandals. Members of the Conservative Party, who make up less than 1 percent of the country’s population, voted for the election. new party leaders to replace the resigned Boris Johnson. The process ended today. Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak stayed until the final round of the election.While 81,326 members of the Conservative Party voted for Truss as their new leader, his rival Rishi Sunak received 60,399 votes.When members of the Conservative Party elect their new leader, the leader of the party automatically becomes Prime Minister, since that party has a majority in the House of Commons. The candidates for prime minister were first eliminated by the votes of the MPs from the Conservative Party, and the last two candidates were put to the vote of the members of the party. The two men were Foreign Minister Liz Truss and former Finance Minister Rishi Sunak. Those who joined the party on or before July 3, 2022 can vote online or by mail until September 2. It is not known how many party members there are because parties in England are not required to disclose the number of members. In the 2019 leadership election, 160,000 people voted. The Conservative Party says its membership has since increased. When the prime minister announces his resignation, this does not automatically mean a general election. The UK general election must take place no later than January 2025. But the new prime minister may decide to decide on elections before that date.Who is Truss?Truss, who has been compared to former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, nicknamed the “iron lady” for her policies, is one of only two remaining candidates to vote for the leadership of the Conservative Party, which vacated after the resignation of Boris Johnson. British Foreign Secretary, full name Mary Elizabeth Truss, was born in Oxford in 1975. After graduating from the University of Oxford with a degree in philosophy, politics and economics, Truss worked as a management accountant for an international oil company. Conservative Party minister David Cameron After being placed on the A-list, Truss was elected MP for Norfolk South West in 2010. Truss entered the cabinet in the Cameron government as education minister in 2012. Truss, who has been appointed to various positions in the governments established in the following years, was appointed British Foreign Secretary in September 2021. The track has managed to make a name for itself. known for the agreements he signed in his capacity as Minister of International Trade before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Accused of becoming an “Instagram ministry,” Truss appears to have shrugged off the criticism. Truss shared photos on her Instagram account showing a strong woman, sometimes loving lambs or calves on farms, sometimes showing herself on aircraft carriers and tanks, and sometimes visiting world capitals. Lady, was “the second woman to hold a post at the British Foreign Office” and secured the release of two British citizens who had been held in Iran for a long time. His support for the Kyiv administration in the Russo-Ukrainian War and Moscow The role she played in the sanctions against Russia.third female British Prime MinisterTruss increased her popularity in the Conservative Party with her views on tax cuts and increased defense spending. Married and mother of two daughters, Truss became the third female British Prime Minister. Although her popularity among party members is high, critics say the world is still experiencing inflation. He argues that he lacks the weight to manage the issue and the war in Ukraine.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News of Assange’s appeal to the ECtHR. Latest UK headlines and events
- China Seed Conference 2023 has started – WORLD
- Number of Chinese companies operating in Africa exceeds 3,500 – WORLD
- Do Americans hate their promoters enough to get rid of them?
- Magnitude 4.3 earthquake hits Mosul, Iraq – WORLD
- British Prime Minister Sunak’s visit to Kyiv. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Russia, headlines and events
- Chad expels German ambassador from Ensemin – WORLD
- News of great interest in the peace demonstration in Berlin. Last Minute GERMANY, BERLIN, Russia, headlines and events
- Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meeting Assad”: news article “No minister has met Assad”. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- The number of tourists exceeding 900 million in 2022 reached 63 percent of the pre-epidemic figure. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.