Trump’s Twitter account reopened – WORLD
Elon Musk, the new owner of the social network Twitter, opened the Twitter account of former US President Donald Trump, which was closed after the Congressional raid on January 6, 2021. Former US President Donald Trump’s account went online after a nearly two-year ban.Trump has yet to share on his account, which has reached 52 million and the number of followers has been growing rapidly since its opening. started the poll with a question. In announcing the results of the poll, Musk announced that 52 percent of users voted yes. Musk said: “People have spoken out. Trump will be back.” “The voice of the people, the voice of God.” Latin name “Vox Populi, Vox Dei”. Twitter announced that it permanently suspended former US President Trump’s account on January 9, 2021 following a congressional raid on January 6, 2021. “After carefully examining Trump’s recent messages and their context, and examining the reactions to those messages, we have permanently suspended this account due to the risk of inciting further violence,” Twitter security said in a written statement. it was said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- South Korea ‘violently’ protests Japan’s repeated claims to disputed islands
- US Producer Price Index Beats Expectations
- The French healthcare system is going through a “painful period”. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, HEALTH, Health Headlines and Events
- The International Monetary Fund does not change its global growth forecast for 2023: 2.7 percent news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Watch out for poisonous spinach! – Kent News Agency
- People call for evacuation in flood-hit Burketown in northwest Australia – WORLD
- Fitch: ‘International aviation industry will benefit from China lifting travel restrictions’ – WORLD
- Mexican team: News “Earthquake control measures in Turkey are not enough.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The US and Japan are strengthening their alliance against China. Last Minute ASIA, UK headlines and events