Train on ‘world’s highest and coldest’ line carries 670 million passengers – WORLD
The train, running on the “highest and coldest” line in the world, has carried 670 million passengers. The 921 km railway line connects the northeastern city of Harbin and the port city of Dalian. The high-speed train from Harbin to Dalian is operated by China Railway Harbin Bureau Group Co., Ltd. The Harbin-Dalian high-speed train, which can travel at a maximum speed of 300 kilometers per hour, passes through the highlands. These areas often experience rain, snowfall and frost. So much so that the maximum temperature difference between winter and summer weather conditions on the route can exceed 70 degrees.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Over the past 7 years in Canada, 9 prisoners committed suicide by euthanasia – WORLD
- China receives $189 billion in foreign investment in 2022 – WORLD
- Prompt assistance in connection with the suspension of sanctions against Syria News from WHO. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- THY flights to Tel Aviv canceled due to protests in Israel – WORLD
- News about new sanctions from the EU to Iran. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- “Unknown pneumonia in Kazakhstan” – MIR
- Japanese Love for Atatürk, “A Pair of Blue Eyes”
- The news of the approval of Navalny in prison “They spoil my health.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- South Korea’s ‘last dictator’ grandson apologizes for 1980 Gwangju raid
- A transport gateway has been installed at the first power unit of Rooppur NPP – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.