Train on ‘world’s highest and coldest’ line carries 670 million passengers – WORLD
The train, running on the “highest and coldest” line in the world, has carried 670 million passengers. The 921 km railway line connects the northeastern city of Harbin and the port city of Dalian. The high-speed train from Harbin to Dalian is operated by China Railway Harbin Bureau Group Co., Ltd. The Harbin-Dalian high-speed train, which can travel at a maximum speed of 300 kilometers per hour, passes through the highlands. These areas often experience rain, snowfall and frost. So much so that the maximum temperature difference between winter and summer weather conditions on the route can exceed 70 degrees.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Egypt will send seasonal agricultural workers to Greece. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- In Indonesia around the sun "ring of fire" annular solar eclipse
- A group of Chinese explorers reached the summit of Everest – WORLD
- The agreement will be valid for 120 days. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- World record from a solar panel invented by a Chinese company – MIR
- Instant retail sales to exceed 1 trillion yuan in China
- Ukrainians mourn and vow to continue the fight. Last Minute ASIA, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- King Charles III of England decided to contribute £1 billion to the treasury – WORLD
- “China-US economic and trade relations should get back on track as soon as possible” – WORLD
- News of FIFA’s call for compensation for World Cup workers. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events