Tonight the world population will exceed 8 billion!
Although the United Nations (UN) expected the world population to reach 8 billion on November 15, the announced date was cancelled.
According to a report released by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs on July 11, World Population Day, by November 15, the world’s population will exceed 8 billion people. In fact, the announced report indicated that India’s population will surpass that of China in 2023.
However, with births that occurred 4 days before November 15, the world population is expected to exceed 8 billion today.
On the other hand, India’s population is predicted to reach 1 billion 668 million by 2050, while China’s population will decrease to 1 billion 317 million.
You can visit the worldometer website to watch the world’s population growth rate live.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway ready for electrical testing – WORLD
- There was an earthquake with a magnitude of 6.6. – WORLD
- Palestinian Center for Human Rights urges ICC to ‘work hard’ on what is happening in Palestine – WORLD
- The process of Finland’s accession to NATO is accelerating. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- News of $5 billion deposit from Saudi Arabia to CBRT. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the official application for a permit for a leopard from Poland to Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- “China could have 1,500 nuclear warheads by 2035.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Forest area in China increased by 3,830,000 hectares in 2022 – WORLD
- Why does France hesitate to send Leclerc tanks to Ukraine? News. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- News “US threatens world with flight to Taiwan Strait”. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.