Tonight the world population will exceed 8 billion!
Although the United Nations (UN) expected the world population to reach 8 billion on November 15, the announced date was cancelled.
According to a report released by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs on July 11, World Population Day, by November 15, the world’s population will exceed 8 billion people. In fact, the announced report indicated that India’s population will surpass that of China in 2023.
However, with births that occurred 4 days before November 15, the world population is expected to exceed 8 billion today.
On the other hand, India’s population is predicted to reach 1 billion 668 million by 2050, while China’s population will decrease to 1 billion 317 million.
You can visit the worldometer website to watch the world’s population growth rate live.
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- At the Atomexpo-2022 forum, blue was named the color of the economy of the future – MIR
- News “Ukrainian missile hitting Poland is not a planned attack.” Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Towards the end of the Jakarta-Bandung Railway – WORLD
- Record news on inflation in the Eurozone. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway ready for electrical testing – WORLD
- Positive revision of forecasts for China from Goldman Sachs – WORLD
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- Hydroelectric power plant in China – WORLD
- How many different types of trees are there in the world? What types of trees are most common in Turkey?