TikTok banned in UK – Kent News Agency
The UK has banned ministers and officials from using TikTok.
TikTok has been accused of handing over its users’ data to the Chinese government. While the social media company has denied these claims; The UK’s Cyber Security Center continued the debate over whether TikTok should be banned from government phones.
While there is no official announcement on the matter yet, Dowden is expected to announce that the app is banned on all devices.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Earthquake of magnitude 7.2 on the border of China and Tajikistan
- IMF warning: news “2023 will be more challenging.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- America’s smartest (and “stupidest”) presidents
- 9 things you should know about sea urchins and exciting underwater life
- Emirates A380 welcomes thousands of visitors at Bahrain Airshow – WORLD
- EUROPEAN UNION PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION – WORLD
- China resumes regular flights to 58 countries – WORLD
- Truss becomes new UK prime minister – WORLD
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- News “Finland’s membership in NATO is now in the hands of Turkey.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.