Those who commit phone and internet scams in China will not be able to leave the country – WORLD
Those who commit phone and internet scams in China will not be able to leave the country.China will introduce a new law to prevent telephone and online fraud. The law, prepared as part of the fight against telecommunications and Internet fraud, will enter into force on December 1, 2022. This law was adopted at the legislative meeting of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress in September 2022.
The new law requires police departments to work with authorized government departments and businesses to establish a fraud alert and prevention system, and take timely action to prevent potential victims from falling into the traps of telecommunications and online fraud.
Under the new law, those who travel to areas where fraud is common and where fraud is suspected, or who are fined for telecommunications and online fraud, will not be allowed to leave the country.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China COVID-19 alert: lockdown is back – WORLD
- International Index Report – WORLD
- News “Finland’s membership in NATO is now in the hands of Turkey.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
- The agreement will be valid for 120 days. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Swedish minister heads to Turkey – Kent News Agency
- News of the leader of the Turkish alliance in England. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov met with his Armenian counterpart Mirzoyan in Samarkand – MIR
- Oil prices at the peak of the last three weeks. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- North Korea has announced the testing of four strategic cruise missiles.
- Education ban for Taliban women! – Kent News Agency
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.