The world welcomes the new year. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
The New Year is enthusiastically celebrated in the world with colorful fireworks and celebrations. After Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and Australia were the first…
The New Year is enthusiastically celebrated in the world with colorful fireworks and celebrations. After Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and Australia were the first countries to enter the new year.
In the world New Year It was first celebrated on the island of Kiritimati (Christmas Island) in Kiribati. Kiritimati greeted 2023 at 13:00 Turkish time.
Following Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and Australia entered the new year.
Luxurious fireworks took place in many cities across Australia, greeting 2023 at 4pm.
Papua New Guinea entered 2023 at 17:00 CEST.
Meanwhile, American Samoa in the South Pacific, about 164 kilometers from Samoa, will be the last to say hello to 2023.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about Kim’s order to expand nuclear weapons. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Arab countries have also begun earthquake diplomacy with Syria. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Confirmation of the offshore launch of China’s largest solid-propellant launch vehicle – MIR
- News about the reduction of natural gas prices in Europe by 5 times. Last Minute Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Russia Claims Soledar Seizure Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- The Swedish Ambassador was summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Former UK Prime Minister Truss in Taiwan – WORLD
- Less connected people are more likely to get a job
- Workers’ right to ‘pull the plug’ begins in Belgium – WORLD
- Former Pope Benedict Dies at 95