The world population is estimated at more than 8 billion people. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, WEBTV news headlines and events
The United Nations announced that as of November 15, the world’s population has surpassed approximately 8 billion people. 59 percent of the world’s population lives in Asia, 17.5 percent in Africa, 9.5 percent in Europe, 8 percent in Latin America, 5 percent in North America, and 0.5 percent in Australia. Natalia Kanem, President of the United Nations, said in a statement that they do not see this as a negative development, but rather view the figure as positive, adding: “The figure of 8 billion is indicative of important events in history. “It’s a combination of increasing life expectancy, reducing maternal and child mortality, and a good healthcare system,” he said.
Submitted by IPN INTERNATIONAL PRESS NEWS AGENCY® The world population is estimated to be over 8 billion. in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News that the world’s population has surpassed 8 billion is automatically included on our webpage as it comes from YouTube.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 5.9 magnitude earthquake strikes Colombia – WORLD
- A look at the Fed, the boss of the dollar… – Kent News Agency
- The sign of the ground operation in northern Syria from Erdogan. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- What is a “quiet layoff” that does not fall off the agenda of the business world?
- The Taliban’s tough response to Prince Harry. Latest UK and Spanish news, headlines and events
- South Korea will ask the US to take action on documents marked “confidential” leaked on social media.
- News “Iran becomes a supplier of weapons to Russia.” Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- South Korea fined Google $32 million
- Will the Black Sea Grain Initiative expand? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Huge strategic investment in China’s largest grain and oil company – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.