The waters in South Korea and North Korea are warming up!
South Korea announced the opening of warning fire after North Korean unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) violated its airspace.
According to a statement from the South Korean Ministry of Defense; It was reported that several UAVs belonging to North Korea were detected in the airspace of the country while violating the border. The ministry said in a statement that the South Korean army had issued warnings and fired warning shots before airing its warplanes and attack helicopters to shoot down the North Korean UAVs.
On the other hand, while no statements have been made about whether the UAVs were shot down or not, photos of UAVs that were shot down after violating South Korean airspace and allegedly fell into South Korean territory have been published on social networks.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about Russia’s response to new sanctions. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China: “US should listen more to rational voices” – WORLD
- The International Monetary Fund does not change its global growth forecast for 2023: 2.7 percent news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Apple’s market value falls below $2 trillion
- News that Trump may use Facebook and Instagram again. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Iran’s allegation of London’s “destructive role in the protests”. Latest UK headlines and events
- Most European countries will plunge into recession – WORLD
- Another person executed in Iranian news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Bolsonaro: investigation launched – MIR
- Year-end missile test news from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events