The US will send 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
There has long been heated debate among NATO allies about sending Ukraine the heavy-duty battle tanks it needs in the field.
Finally, after German Chancellor Olaf Scholz approved the supply of Leopard tanks, which Ukraine needed against the Russian invasion, a statement was received from the United States. President Joe Biden announced that 31 Abrams tanks would be sent to Ukraine.
Biden said they once again agreed on the importance of maintaining unity within NATO against Ukraine after lengthy discussions with NATO allies, including French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and Italian Prime Minister Georgia Meloni.
Biden emphasized the importance of timely intervention and strengthening of its combat capability so that Ukraine can defend its territory from Russian aggression.
“The tanks we will send are equivalent to a Ukrainian battalion”
President Biden has announced that he has made the decision to send 31 Abrams tanks to support Ukraine’s combat capability. Biden said the figure is equivalent to one Ukrainian battalion.
Biden said Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin supported the move, which would support Ukraine’s ability to defend its territory and enable it to achieve its strategic goals.
“The Abrams tanks are the most combat-ready tanks in the world,” Biden said.
“Let’s train the Ukrainian army on tanks”
Biden said they would soon begin training the Ukrainian army on the use, maintenance and logistics of these tanks.
While saying it would take time to send the tanks, Biden said they would make sure the Ukrainians were ready to use the tanks.
Biden also thanked German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who approved the sending of Leopard tanks to Ukraine, and noted that, together with the allies, more than 3,000 armored vehicles, more than 8,000 artillery systems, more than 2 million artillery shells and 15 advanced multiple launch rocket systems. systems were sent to Ukraine.
“If Russia returns to where it belongs, the war will end today”
Noting that sending these weapons and tanks to Ukraine does not pose a threat of an attack on Russia, Biden noted that they were sent to protect the lands of Ukraine.
“If Russia goes back to where it belongs, this war will end today,” Biden said.
Biden said: “We will continue to do whatever is necessary to protect Ukraine shoulder to shoulder with our American partners.”
broadcast by Voice of America US to send 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that the United States will send 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine is automatically posted on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district US to send 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Arabica occupies 70 percent of the world coffee market – WORLD
- China’s services trade continues to grow in 11M 2022 – WORLD
- Iran’s nuclear statement: US response is ‘constructive’ – WORLD
- News “American and Russian intelligence are discussing the exchange of prisoners.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News that winter will worsen living conditions in Afghanistan. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- 7 important life lessons about money and finance
- Daikin Italy acquires maintenance company Landi SpA – MIR
- Twitter has blocked the accounts of many journalists, including a Voice of America correspondent. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- What is a coca-cola flower? History, care and production
- “U.S. Hulkbank trial sparks international outrage and diplomatic nightmare”. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events