The US Treasury raised the forecast for loans for the first quarter of the year – WORLD
The US Treasury raised the forecast for loans for the first quarterWASHINGTON (AA) — The US Treasury Department raised its borrowing forecast for the first quarter of this year from $579 billion to $932 billion.The ministry released its borrowing estimates for the periods January-March and April-June this year. The statement indicated that the Treasury is expected to receive a loan of $932 billion in the first quarter of this year. It was emphasized that it exceeds $353 billion. The statement said that The Treasury was to borrow $278 billion between April and June, with a cash balance at the end of June of $550 billion. The cash balance was reported to be $447 billion.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Inspection of UN nuclear inspectors in Tehran. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Iran executed two more protesters with Hanging News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Biden has been criticized by Republicans for the US Navy looking for the remains of a downed Chinese balloon. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Chinese-style modernization opens up global opportunities – WORLD
- The United States sent a nuclear submarine with guided missiles to the Middle East – MIR
- News of the dissolution of the provisional government of Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Libyan court suspended the energy agreement with Turkey. Last Minute AFRICA, Greece, headlines and events
- Aid from South Korea to Ukraine – MIR
- News “I don’t want only Turks and Chinese at the table.” Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- The new leader of Southern Cyprus is ready to meet with the TRNC. Top news and events in EUROPE