The Taliban’s tough response to Prince Harry. Latest UK and Spanish news, headlines and events
The Taliban administration reacted to the statement of Prince Harry, a member of the British royal family, that he killed 25 people while serving as a helicopter pilot in Afghanistan in his memoirs.
In a chapter of the book, published for the first time in Spain, Prince Harry said: “I wasn’t proud of the statistics, but I wasn’t embarrassed either. When I found myself in the war and in this mess, I did not consider these 25 people to be people. “They were bad people in the form of pawns who were thrown off the chessboard before they killed the good people.”
The Taliban reacted to these statements and Harry’s statements. In a statement, Taliban spokesman Abdul Kahar Balkhi criticized the British prince’s statements.
“The occupation of Afghanistan by Western powers is a truly abhorrent situation in terms of human history and Prince Harry’s comments are a small example of the trauma that the Afghan people have endured at the hands of an occupying force that has killed countless innocents. Balkhi said.
Asked to comment on the allegations in Prince Harry’s book, a British Defense Ministry spokesman said: “For security reasons, we do not comment on the details of the operations.”
The official representative of Prince Harry and representatives of King Charles also left questions unanswered.
Prince Harry served twice in Afghanistan as a helicopter co-pilot in 2007-2008 and 2012.
broadcast by Voice of America Strong Taliban reaction to Prince Harry in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The Taliban’s response to Prince Harry is automatically posted on our website as it is taken from the Voice of America website. in this district Strong Taliban reaction to Prince Harry The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The response of NATO and the United States to Putin on the nuclear deal. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- Official 2022 inflation in Venezuela: 234 percent news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Chinese companies repeatedly launch new ChatGPT competitors – WORLD
- Why did affirmative action start and what happens if it goes too far
- NATO: China’s supply of weapons to Russia would be a “historical mistake”
- In 2022, China produced more than 7 million electric vehicles, an increase of 96.9 percent.
- British Prime Minister Sunak’s visit to Kyiv. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Russia, headlines and events
- Spain performs first lung transplant using robotic surgery – MIR
- Zelensky spoke on the phone with French President Macron – WORLD
- Does China run police stations in the US? News. Last Minute Netherlands, UK, headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.