The South Pacific was shaking with a magnitude of 6.9!
An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.9 hit the south of the Fiji Islands in the South Pacific.
According to the US Geological Survey (USGS), an earthquake of magnitude 6.9 occurred 399 km northwest of the Fiji Islands at a depth of 587.2 km.
On the other hand, although it is not yet known whether the earthquake resulted in loss of life or property, the US Tsunami Warning System reported that there was no risk of a tsunami after the earthquake.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- No to new constitution in Chile referendum – WORLD
- Today launched the first freight train China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan – WORLD
- China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitments – WORLD
- Erdogan and Netanyahu spoke on the phone. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Currency crisis warning for seven countries: Turkey among them – WORLD
- Honor killing: young woman’s body found in suitcase!
- 800 flights canceled due to strike
- News “The Taliban commit human rights crimes against women and girls.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Meeting of Chinese and US Defense Ministers – WORLD
- News of Paul Whelan, who was detained in Russia, contacted his family. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia