The South Pacific was shaking with a magnitude of 6.9!
An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.9 hit the south of the Fiji Islands in the South Pacific.
According to the US Geological Survey (USGS), an earthquake of magnitude 6.9 occurred 399 km northwest of the Fiji Islands at a depth of 587.2 km.
On the other hand, although it is not yet known whether the earthquake resulted in loss of life or property, the US Tsunami Warning System reported that there was no risk of a tsunami after the earthquake.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- UN calls for ‘wide-ranging international support’ for Somalia
- Researchers set the date for the appearance of table and wine grapes
- King Charles III of England decided to contribute £1 billion to the treasury – WORLD
- Over the past 7 years in Canada, 9 prisoners committed suicide by euthanasia – WORLD
- The free press cannot be blocked! News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Harris: Russia has committed a crime against humanity. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Munich, Russia headlines and events
- USA: “We support changing the structure of the UN Security Council.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- UN: News “Russian ammonia export to start soon.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- EUROPEAN UNION PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION – WORLD
- The G7 countries will focus on strengthening Ukraine’s aviation systems against Russia. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events