The second warmest winter in Europe – MIR
Second warmest winter in Europe– In February, temperatures were above average in most of Europe, especially in Norway and Sweden, while parts of Turkey, the Iberian Peninsula and the Caucasus were below the monthly average.BRUSSELS (AA) – The European Union’s (EU) satellite tracking system Copernicus reported that, according to the 1991-2020 reporting period in Europe, “this winter is the second warmest of the winters on the continent.” According to a written statement from Copernicus, this winter in February 2023, average temperatures in most regions of Europe were higher than in the 1991-2020 reference period. The most notable warmer-than-average conditions have been found in Norway and Sweden, in areas surrounding the Black Sea in northwestern Russia, and around Svalbard. The UK also had “5th warmest February since 1884”. On the other hand, in Turkey, the Iberian Peninsula and parts of the Caucasus, temperatures are below monthly averages – Record decline in Antarctic sea ice The sea ice level in Antarctica is at its lowest level in 45 years. This has been recorded as the 8th consecutive year that the ice sheet has melted more than the average February low.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The G7 countries will focus on strengthening Ukraine’s aviation systems against Russia. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- News from NATO to Russia START Agreement Alert. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Prominent American sports reporter dies in the line of duty in Qatar – WORLD
- Next-Generation Cars, Lithium, Solar Cells Lead China’s Export Growth – WORLD
- People call for evacuation in flood-hit Burketown in northwest Australia – WORLD
- Bakers in France appeal to State Council over high electricity bills – WORLD
- What will happen to your body and brain if you exercise more than 40 hours a week?
- 182 million yuan investment in early childhood education in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region – WORLD
- China expects domestic tourists to reach 4.55 billion in 2023 – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.