The online sale of paracetamol is banned in France. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
During this period, when there was a shortage of medicines in French pharmacies, the sale of paracetamols via the Internet was prohibited.
Due to the outbreak of the Covid-19 epidemic in China, the French government has banned the online sale of paracetamol-active drugs until January 31, 2023, according to Ouest France news.
The decision to ban was published in the Official Gazette.
The decision mentions a lack of supply of paracetamol-based drugs in the country for more than 6 months and an “outbreak of the COVID-19 outbreak” in China.
The French National Agency for the Safety of Medicines (ANSM) has been asking pharmacists for several months to provide controlled administration of paracetamol, active doliprane and dafalgan, which are used as painkillers.
Rémy Salomon, President of the Conference of Chief Medical Officers of University Hospitals in France, said in a Twitter statement on December 24: “80% of the active ingredients that are the raw material for our medicines are made in China. and India. The wave of COVID-19 is likely to exacerbate our supply problems for many medicines.” used words.
Salomon called for the transfer of pharmaceutical production to France.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The number of votes cast abroad has been announced!
- Fuel price caps discontinued
- Russia: France cannot claim to be a mediator in the issue of Ukraine
- Yerevan’s reaction to the food shortage in Nagorno-Karabakh. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Snowfall in England paralyzed life – WORLD
- The number of Ukrainian refugees arriving in Poland has exceeded 9 million. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- A caricature of the crisis between France and Iran. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- News “50 thousand migrants died for a better life.” Last minute AFRICA, ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT news headlines and events
- The energy crisis between Russia and the West continues! – WORLD
- Iraq hosts 34th Arab Parliamentary League conference – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.