The number of Israeli settlers in the West Bank has exceeded 500,000. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
The number of Israelis living in Jewish settlements in the Palestinian territories has exceeded half a million, according to data released by West Bank Jewish Population Statistics, which is known for its advocacy of settlements in Israel. This number is expected to increase further during a government that supports the newly established right and settlements in Israel.
According to the latest report released by West Bank Jewish Population Statistics based on official data, the number of people living in Jewish settlements has increased by more than 2.5 percent in the past 12 months. The overall increase over the past 5 years was about 16 percent. The most recently announced settlement report does not mention the more than 200,000 residents of East Jerusalem.
“We are here to stay and we have reached a large number,” said Baruch Gordon, who is the director of the group that released the statistics and also lives in the Al-Bayt settlement.
Finally, the far-right coalition that came to power in Israel and opposes a Palestinian state announced that it was putting the issue of new Jewish settlements at the top of its agenda. Upon taking power, the government promised to legally shut down formerly illegally built settlements in the West Bank and speed up construction in the region. Baruch Gordon also states that everyone expects this government to create more Jewish settlements than have been built in the last 20 years.
Jewish settlements continued to be built even during the peace process in the 1990s, and continued under every Israeli government despite international backlash.
The number of Jewish settlements continued to increase under Biden, although US President Joe Biden did not support this, unlike previous President Donald Trump.
The Palestinian Authority, on the other hand, claims that all Jewish settlements are illegal and that the settlements have no legal basis.
Israel, on the other hand, does not use the word “occupied” for the West Bank and claims that the region is a settlement of the Jewish people and that there are historical traces of it.
broadcast by Voice of America Israeli settlers in the West Bank top 500,000 in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that the number of Israeli settlers in the West Bank has exceeded 500,000 is automatically published on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Israeli settlers in the West Bank top 500,000 The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Putin: Russia is ready to increase fertilizer exports – MIR
- Russia and Ukraine confirm the extension of the Grain Corridor Agreement until July 18 – MIR
- “China is not trapping Africa in a debt trap” – WORLD
- The attacker at the Paris train station is Libyan news about migrants. Last Minute Belgium, France, England headlines and events
- Russia Releases Former US Serviceman Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- What is a coca-cola flower? History, care and production
- The EU announces the 9th package of sanctions against Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR
- Disney to lay off 7,000 employees – WORLD
- EU leaders meet with economic and Ukrainian agenda – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.