The news that the UK will change airport security rules by 2024. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
It has been announced that by 2024 there will be a change in the rules for the passage of liquids and large electrical appliances through airport security in the UK.
A statement on the government’s website announced new legislation to ease the security processes applicable to UK airports.
The statement said that with the introduction of the new system within 2 years, security checkpoints at major airports in the country will be easier to control, especially for passengers.
The new system claims that security personnel will have more detailed information about the goods they carry thanks to a 3D image taken from passengers’ bags, and threat detection can be done with more advanced methods.
While passengers are currently required to remove tablets, laptops and liquids from hand luggage at security checkpoints, in addition to removing this rule, the limit on liquids under 100 milliliters will also be increased to 2 liters in the new system.
The website also published the opinions of UK Transport Minister Mark Harper.
“By 2024, the UK’s major airports will have the latest security technologies in place to reduce wait times, improve the passenger experience and, most importantly, identify potential threats,” Harper said. used the phrase.
Airports have been given until June 2024 to upgrade screening equipment and processes. Until then, the old safety rules will apply unless otherwise specified for passengers.
It is known that the new system began to be introduced in many countries of the world.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The IMF raises its global growth forecast for 2023: news by 2.9 percent. Last Minute GERMANY, ASIA, France, England, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- US military bases honor Confederate figures for new names
- What will happen to your body and brain if you exercise more than 40 hours a week?
- News about dozens of people killed in a plane crash in Nepal. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- News about Beijing’s COVID policy. Step back. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- How does military technology affect the course of war? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Sanctions against official employees of the Iranian media from the United States. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- UN: News “Russian ammonia export to start soon.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China’s state-owned central enterprises revenue up 8.3 percent – WORLD
- The EU bans the import of deforestation products. Top news and events in EUROPE