The news of the approval of Navalny in prison “They spoil my health.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
Imprisoned Russian politician Alexei Navalny, a prominent opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin, said he was suffering from worsening back pain due to prolonged solitary confinement, which authorities say was a deliberate strategy to undermine his health.
Navalny said in a Twitter post that he was also injected with unknown drugs.
“This is how the system works when you are not allowed to hit someone, but your bosses want you to hurt them badly,” Navalny said.
“For example, I have a problem with my spine. It is clear what needs to be done to exacerbate the problem and make me as immobile as possible,” Navalny, 46, said on social media through his lawyers and allies.
Navalny said: “If you put a person in a cell where he can stand or sit on an iron stool for 16 hours a day, even a healthy person will undoubtedly suffer from lower back pain after a month under these conditions. This is how I spent the last 3 months. Naturally, my back hurts a lot.”
Navalny said that he wanted to see a doctor for a month and a half, and when the doctor finally came, he saw himself only for five minutes; however, he clarified that he did not disclose either the diagnosis or the medication he had prescribed.
Navalny stated that he was given injections, but when he asked, he was told that these were vitamins prescribed by a doctor.
Navalny, who said the injections were bad, said he was uncomfortable taking medication he didn’t know about.
The Reuters news agency has asked for comment from the federal penitentiary agency responsible for the penal colony east of Moscow where Navalny is being held, but has yet to hear back.
The Twitter post also included footage from his medical records, which Navalnin said was given to him a month after he asked to see them.
The handwritten papers were difficult to read. The notes indicated that he “complains of a degenerative-dystrophic disease of the spine, frequent pain in the back and right hip, numbness of both feet.
One of the notes said that when Navalny was advised to see a doctor, he refused.
Navalny is a prominent opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin and the war in Ukraine.
Navalny, who was poisoned by a nerve agent during a visit to Siberia in 2020, was treated in Germany for several months.
Navalny is serving 11 and a half years in prison for a range of crimes, including corruption and contempt of court. His allies and Western governments believe Navalny is being accused of making false accusations aimed at silencing him.
broadcast by Voice of America Navalny’s statement in prison: “They harm my health” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news about Navalny’s statement in prison that “my health is being ruined” is automatically posted on our website, since it came from the Voice of America website. in this area Navalny’s statement in prison: “They harm my health” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Putin extends food sanctions – MIR
- RECAİ AKSU: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- 6 signs that the job is fake
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- Artificial intelligence has been developed to recognize pneumonia – MIR
- Where you eat, shop, and enjoy may determine the political ads you see on social media
- The world is concerned about the epidemic in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- WHO mask recommendation for long flights. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “77 grain vessels are queuing in Turkey”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events