The news of heavy snowfall paralyzed life in England. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
Heavy snow and sleet that began last night across England caused major disruptions to traffic.
The country’s heaviest snowfall since 2013 has caused serious traffic problems in the capital, London, with delays or partial cancellations of many underground lines.
The M25 and M11 highways in the capital also succumbed to heavy snow, and some drivers were stuck on the roads for more than 8 hours.
All flights were suspended at Stansted Airport, which was forced to close its runway in the capital due to adverse weather conditions.
More than 50 flights have been canceled or delayed at Heathrow and Gatwick airports due to snow, ice and fog engulfing the country.
Many passengers whose flights were delayed were stuck at airports.
– Schools closed in some areas
In Scotland last night the temperature dropped to -15 degrees. Schools were closed in some areas due to heavy snowfall.
On the other hand, three children who fell into an ice-covered lake in Solihull, near the city of Birmingham, died.
Cold weather and snow are expected throughout the country throughout the week.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “It’s time for Sweden and Finland to join.” Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Interest rates in China have not changed – WORLD
- Yellen Cryptocurrency Inflation and Valuation – WORLD
- The Ambassador of the Netherlands was summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- Democrats have secured control of the Senate in the US midterms.
- Ottoman architecture was flooded!
- The Taliban’s tough response to Prince Harry. Latest UK and Spanish news, headlines and events
- The Central Bank’s reserve has increased to 128 billion dollars!
- The Greek Foreign Minister did not get off the plane in Tripoli. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- China launched the 450th Long March satellite – WORLD