The ministers of Japan and Germany discussed the possibilities of cooperation between the two countries – WORLD
Ministers of Japan and Germany discussed the possibilities of cooperation between the two countriesThe ministers of foreign affairs, defense and economy of Japan and Germany exchanged views on strengthening multilateral cooperation in bilateral relations.Meeting with their Japanese counterparts ahead of German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s visit to the capital Tokyo, German ministers discussed the latest course of relations between the two countries. the Russian-Ukrainian War and the Indo-Pacific. During the meeting, which lasted an hour, Hayashi drew attention to the importance of maintaining strong support for Ukraine, as well as sanctions against this country, in order to stop Russian attacks. The Japanese Minister recalled that Japan strongly opposes attempts forcefully change the status quo in the East China and South China Seas. During the meeting, Hayashi and Burbock emphasized the importance of increasing cooperation between the two countries in maintaining and strengthening the international order based on the rule of law.– First visit in 16 yearsAt a meeting with his German counterpart Boris Pistorius, Japanese Defense Minister Hamada Yasukazu said he appreciated Germany’s determination to maintain peace and stability in the Indo-Pacific. Hamada and Pistorius agreed to work closely to conduct joint exercises between the armies of the two countries in the Indo-Pacific in the future .He was the first Minister of Defense to arrive.– Economic security and supply chainDuring the meeting between the Minister of Economy, Industry and Trade of Japan Nishimura Yasutoshi and the Minister of Economy and Climate Protection of Germany Robert Habek, a consensus was reached to increase cooperation in areas such as economic security, he drew attention to the challenges of the supply chain and emphasized the importance of strengthening strategic economic relations between the two countries. Japanese Finance Minister Suzuki Shunichi said in a meeting with German Finance Minister Christian Lindner that they are closely monitoring the impact of US bank failures on financial markets. Minister Suzuki said: “The current world economy has a different “We are facing problems, and new problems have arisen. We want to move forward in full coordination with Germany.” used the phrase.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China launches 5 satellites with CERES-1 Y5 rocket – MIR
- News about a record reduction in energy consumption in Europe. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Oil prices at the peak of the last three weeks. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- Armed attack on a Kurdish cultural center in Paris: 3 dead news. Top news and events in EUROPE
- “We set off together, we will continue the journey together” news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- More than 2,000 hectares of forest burned in Australia as a result of fires – WORLD
- IMF warning: news “2023 will be more challenging.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 6 TAV airports included in the Skytrax list – MIR
- “Made in China” strengthened the economic development of all countries of the world – WORLD
- The winner of the first round of elections in South Cyprus is the news of Christodoulidis. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.